A list of vaccine ingredients and how vaccines are made
• Vaccination Liberation
A well-established grassroots organization with helpful information.
• National Vaccine Information Center
A non-profit organization with vast amounts of data on vaccine adverse reactions.
• Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)
A federal government agency. Know the procedures.
• National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program
Another federal program. Know what to do in case of a reaction.
• Centers for Disease Control
A government agency monitoring disease and influencing vaccine policy.
• “Stealth Virus” Research
Dr. W. John Martin’s and colleagues’ research on this and other elusive viruses.
• “Five Baffling Vaccination Facts”
By Lisa K. Jillani, P.A.V.E. founder. Why does this practice continue?
• Medical Journal Articles on Vaccine Adverse Events
A collection of articles published in major medical journals.
• Disease Graphs
Graphs illustrating that vaccines did not get rid of disease.
• American Center for Law & Justice
The American Center for Law and Justice (ACLJ) focuses on constitutional law and is based in Washington, D.C.
• Free “Say No” Bumper Sticker
Free Bumper Sticker:
• Thimerosal Content in Some US Licensed Vaccines
• New Jersey Coalition For Vaccine Choice
The primary objective of the New Jersey Coalition for Vaccination Choice (NJCVC) is for the NJ legislature to pass bill A260/S1071, Conscientious Exemption to Mandatory Vaccination, into law.
• Vaccine Truth
Are vaccines safe? Did they truly cause a decline in disease in the United States and elsewhere? If not, what did? This site is dedicated to those who have suffered needlessly.
• Student Vaccine Liberation Army
Armed with knowledge, we are committed to articulate, propagate, promulgate, disseminate, and circulate information for the purpose of encouraging critical thinking; due diligence; encouraging interaction and conversation in such a way that such activities do not disrupt school operations or interfere with the rights of others.